Just visited the ASUS website
and te 220.127.116.11 firmware has been removed and instead they have a beta 18.104.22.168.354.
From their page:
ASUS RT-N66U B1 Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.354
1. Potential security issue from UPnP overflow.
2. Wireless time control related bugs.
3. Media server related issues when lan subnet change or USB hot plug
4. IPv6 over PPPoE interoperability issues.
5. PPPoE password setting error in Advanced wan setting.
1. Upgrade to latest Broadcom driver.
2. Enhance the PPPoE NAT throughput.
3. Enhance both 2.4GHz and 5GHz throughput.
4. Support Huawai E353 3G/4G USB dongle.
5. The router setting URL is changed to http://router.asus.com, use the original URL http://www.asusnetwork.net can also go to the
1. Optimize for XBOX option in Advanced Setting-->Wireless-->General. Enable this function can stabilize streaming speed.
2. Network tools in Advanced setting
3. WOL user interface (wake on LAN)
4. H.323 and SIP passthrough can be disabled in Advanced Settings --> WAN -->NAT Passthrough
5. Click the device name and lookup the manufacturer information
6. Change the DHCP query frequency in Advanced settings-->WAN-->Internet connection to resolve the ISP compatibility issue.
Special thanks to Merlin for his contribution.
1. Add deleted button in upload file page.
2. Fixed share link management bugs.
3. Fixed the file and folder rename bugs.
4. Fixed IE9 file upload compatibility issue.
1. The router need to reboot after 3G/4G USB dongle setting. It caused longer setting time. If you use the 3G/4G router mode, we recommend staying in 126.96.36.199.270.
Sorry, didn't notice the posts informing this in the "ASUS RT-N66U 188.8.131.52.354 Official Firmware" thread. Feel free to delete this.