ASUS RT-AC66U Firmware version 188.8.131.52.354
1. Potential security issue from UPnP overflow.
2. Wireless time control related bugs.
3. Media server related issues when lan subnet change or USB hot plug
4. IPv6 over PPPoE interoperability issues.
5. PPPoE password setting error in Advanced wan setting.??
1. Upgrade to latest Broadcom driver.
2. Enhance the PPPoE NAT throughput.
3. Enhance both 2.4GHz and 5GHz throughput.
4. Support Huawai E353 3G/4G USB dongle.
5. The router setting URL is changed to ASUS - Networking
, use the original URL asusnetwork.net - asusnetwork Resources and Information.
can also go to the
1. Optimize for XBOX option in Advanced Setting-->Wireless-->General. Enable this function can stabilize streaming speed.
2. Network tools in Advanced setting
3. WOL user interface (wake on LAN)
4. H.323 and SIP passthrough can be disabled in Advanced Settings --> WAN -->NAT Passthrough
5. Click the device name and lookup the manufacturer information
6. Change the DHCP query frequency in Advanced settings-->WAN-->Internet connection to resolve the ISP compatibility issue.
Special thanks to Merlin for his contribution.
1. Add deleted button in upload file page.
2. Fixed share link management bugs.
3. Fixed the file and folder rename bugs.
4. Fixed IE9 /10 file upload compatibility issue.
1. The router need to reboot after 3G/4G USB dongle setting. It caused longer setting time.
If you use the 3G/4G router mode, we recommend staying in 184.108.40.206.270.
Download link ~> ASUS - Networks- RT-AC66U