Originally Posted by Relentless
Thanks for the replies.
Hope its as good as my old Netgear WNDR3700v1.
I am sure that the Asus RT-N66U IS MUCH better then the WNDR3700v2 (I had the v2 version running DD-WRT).
The main advantages I see are:
- Much better WLAN coverage
- Much better Optware (thru Entware) Linux support
- Much faster in processing Entware (even if the Broadcom CPU is the same)
What I am not using, but still might be an advantage for you:
- AIDisk (Asus Cloud implementation to share local discs data over the internet)
- Download Manager (Torrent downloads)
But be warned: Some people have serious problems with this two add-ons.
With kind regareds