I can't believe your question went unanswered for this long.
The ftp service can be Enabled under the USB Application/FTP Share tab.
1. Disable the ftp sharing service.
2. Ensure the jffs is enabled, formatted and mounted
3. Create a /jffs/configs folder
4. Copy /etc/vsftpd.conf to the /jffs/configs folder
5. Edit the /jffs/configs/vsftpd.conf file to reflect the settings changes you want vsftpd to use.
6. Enable the ftp sharing service.
Every time the router or ftp service starts/restarts, the /jffs/configs/vsftpd.conf file will have the final word on what settings are used for vsftpd.
Last edited by DSwit; 11-19-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Reason: bad grammar