Originally Posted by oric1
Thanks vprong, I tried (mine is 192.168.1.1) but it still didn't work. I'm still guessing it the VLAN tagging that's conflicting with the HW Accelerator.
BTW, I've written to the tech support, waiting for their reply.
Last thing is when it occurred only wireless clients could ping/not surf, the wired clients were just fine. If I rebooted the AC66U the wireless clients would work for about 20 minutes then stop. All the dhcp and IP settings identical on them also. Also my HW Accelerator is currently set to NO.
My guess is DNSMASQ not binding, stops working on, or stops receiving dns packets from the wireless interface/bridge. If you notice in my settings one of my DNS servers 192.168.1.150 even though that is not an option I have set or you can change anywhere in the settings (compared to ddwrt where this is an option http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php...as_DHCP_server
Running "ps" from an ssh session shows you "dnsmasq" is running with no options, and running "dnsmasq --help" shows you all available options. I'm no expert on dnsmasq so I just moved on with my life after I got it working.