Can someone point out all the things to change to let a second router act as just another wireless radio (specifically on Toastman's builds)? Edit:
I think everything is working, but I would to make sure I didn't miss anything.
So far I've got
Settings I'm unsure about on the Secondary Router
- Disable WAN Port (by checking "Use WAN port for LAN")
- Disable DHCP Server
- Fill in correct IP addresses for Router, Gateway and DNS
- Switch Router from "Gateway Mode" to "Router Mode"
- Connect Ethernet: Main Router LAN1 <-> WAN Second Router (remember WAN is in LAN mode)
- DHCP Routes
- Use internal DNS
- NAT loopback
- NAT target
- All the "Tracking / NAT Helpers": FTP, GRE / PPTP, H.323, SIP, RTSP
- Inbound Layer 7